Thursday 12 March 2020

Chance of winning the Lottery

Rummaging around piles of papers I came across an old idea for art I had in 1994. I thought it was a good idea at the time but I let it drift away. The subject was the National Lottery which was wet behind the ears then in 1994. My creative thoughts might make you smile so I have made a page of all the weird and wonderful art projects I came up with
 http://www.mawdsley.co.uk/lottery%20art%20project.htm

Odds of picking a letter in this stack of Mills and Boon books is 14 million to 1

Concrete Sand Pies

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. You can also visit Piles Treatment In Homeopathy Near Me for more Dr. Ravi Bhatt Homeopathic clinic related information and knowledge, Keep up the great work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete